This competition is now closed. The winner was Julie Parkinson of West Yorkshire. Thank you to all who entered.
Lunch can be a tough thing to turn ‘zero waste’ – especially if you work – as it often means grabbing something quick from a local shop, which will inevitably involve a mass of ‘single-use’ plastic packaging, which is destined for the bin.
A great solution to this problem is to pack your own lunch at home, however even that can end up producing a lot of waste – think sandwich bags, napkins, foil, and cling film. What you really need is a set of reusable lunch storage items, which you can then use over and over again, safe in the knowledge that you are being eco-friendly, as well as saving yourself money.
Win a Zero Waste lunch kit!
Here at Forge Recycling we have a fantastic lunch kit to give away, which will not only help you achieve a zero waste lunch, but is also made from non-plastic materials, so there will be no toxins leeching into your food or drink either! This brilliant kit consists of a stainless steel two-tier lunchbox, which contains a small extra container, a glass water bottle, and a bamboo spork. This fabulous prize is worth £50.
This lunch kit would be great for use at work, at home, on picnics, on the train, in the car… the possibilities are endless!
How to enter
If you’d like the chance to win this wonderful Zero Waste prize, to kick-start your reuse and waste reduction journey, or to continue it, entry is simple. Just Follow us and Retweet a competition tweet on Twitter (@Forge_Recycling) or Like and Share a competition post on Facebook. OR, do both and double your chances of winning! In fact, you can enter up to once per day on both Twitter and Facebook, so get sharing daily to really up your chances!
Terms & Conditions
- The competition will run from 11am GMT on 12th May 2016 until 10am GMT on 14th June 2016. Any entries made before or after this time will not be counted.
- The winner will be selected at random, and notified within two days of the competition ending.
- If a winner does not respond before 21st June 2016, the prize will be forfeited, and we will be within our rights to draw a new winner – again, at random.
- The competition is open to UK residents only. We therefore reserve the right to draw a new winner at random if a winner does not live within the United Kingdom.
- Entrants may enter up to once per day on Twitter, and once per day on Facebook. If you enter more than once per day, only one entry will be counted.
- If you already Follow us on Twitter or Like us on Facebook, simply Retweet or Share a competition message to enter.
- There will be one winner only.
- Forge Waste & Recycling reserve the right to publish the winner’s name and general location (town / city) on our website, and in media regarding this competition.
- There are no cash alternatives to the prize.
- If items within the prize are out of stock or discontinued at the time of the competition ending, we will select replacement items of a similar value and function – but still, of course, within the waste reduction theme. Colours cannot be guaranteed.