Please note: This competition has now ended. Thank you to everyone who entered, and congratulations to our winners: Amanda Jayne Davis, Emma Falvi, and Lesley Cohen Wright.
After our summer holidays, a lot of us feel like doing some DIY in the house, or having a clear out and de-clutter. And what better time of year to do so, before the weather takes a downward turn towards Autumn?
We are giving away FREE SKIP HIRE in Leeds to 3 lucky winners in our competition – one midi skip, one maxi skip, and one jumbo skip. All you have to do to enter and be in with a chance of winning is to complete 1 or more tasks on the Rafflecopter giveaway widget below. The more tasks you complete, the better your chances of winning!
You will have use of the skip for a week, and the usual Forge skip hire guidelines apply, which can be found here. Please see the terms and conditions below, for full details of the giveaway. You must live within an LS postcode to qualify.
Terms & Conditions
- The competition will run from 12am GMT on 7th September 2015 until 12am GMT on 30th September 2015. Any entries made after this time will not be counted.
- The winners will be announced before midday on 1st October 2015, and will be selected at random by Rafflecopter. The winners will be contacted that day.
- If one or more of the winners do not respond before 15th October, the prize or prizes will be forfeited, and we will be within our rights to draw new winners at random via Rafflecopter.
- The competition is only open to people within an LS postcode.
- We reserve the right to draw a new winner at random if a winner does not live within the LS postcode area.
- There will be three competition winners.
- Forge Waste & Recycling reserve the right to publish the winners’ names on our website, and in media regarding this competition.
- There are no cash alternatives to the prizes.
- We are giving away the hire of one midi skip, one maxi skip, and one jumbo skip. The size will be allocated at random to each winner, via Rafflecopter.
- Each prize (skip) can be kept by the winner for 7 days.
- The skips must either be placed off the road (driveway/garden), or a permit fee of £25 will be payable to Leeds City Council for on-road storage.
- Dates for the free skip hire are to be agreed between Forge Waste & Recycling and each winner.