Recycable Waste Containers
Forge Waste & Recycling can supply and service a full range of containers to suit any business requirements.
Wheelie bins are the most common waste management solution for our commercial customers.
Key Features :
- Wheelie bins are lightweight and mobile and can be sited close to where waste is produced.
- Suitable for retail, catering and office environment.
- Lockable lids and braked wheels for safety and security.
- Comprehensive range of sizes to suit all eventualities.
- Secure containment of light, compactable non-hazardous waste.
- Wheelie bins can be used both inside or outside commercial premises.
- Regular scheduled collections to meet customers needs.
- Can be used for collecting General Waste and Recyclable material.
Pre-paid sacks are the ideal solution for commercial companies that are only producing small quantities of waste or where it is not possible to use bins. Full sacks are collected on a scheduled basis. The sack price includes delivery, collection, disposal / recycling costs.
We supply Blue sacks for the collection of General Waste Sacks and Green Sacks for the collection of Mixed Recycling.
Front End Loader Containers
Our Front End Loader (FEL) service provides a cost effective solution for medium to high volume producers of light, compactable, and non-hazardous waste.
Forge Recycling can supply and service 8yd and 10yd FEL containers.
- Suitable for: General Waste, Mixed Recycling, Cardboard, industrial & commercial environments, light & bulky waste
- Not suitable for glass, hazardous waste, builders waste, or liquids
- Steel bins with heavy duty lockable plastic lids
- Ideal for larger waste producers or where waste is bulky
- Easy to load, with top-opening lids
- Permanently positioned
Roll On / Off
Our Rollon/off service is an ideal solution for managing large amounts of commercial and industrial waste. We can supply containers that are either open topped of lidded, both have a rear opening door.
When the container is full we can either collect and remove the container or exchange for another one.
Rollon/off bins can be used to dispose types of commercial and industrial waste/recycling such as:
- Wood / Green Waste
|15.3 m3 (20 cu yd)||1.22m||2.23m||6.07m|
|19.9 m3 (26 cu yd)||1.80m||2.23m||6.07m|
|26.8 m3 (35 cu yd)||2.39m||2.23m||6.07m|
|30.6 m3 (40 cu yd)||2.69m||2.23m||6.07m|