Job opportunities at Forge Recycling
We are recruiting:
Accounts Assistant - Accounts Receivable
Forge Recycling are a young, dynamic Waste Management company based in Leeds. We collect commercial and domestic waste in the Yorkshire area and operate from our depot in Armley - LS12.
Due to continued growth we are looking for someone to join our busy accounts team. The role would ideally suit a candidate who has experience working in accounts or is looking for a career in finance.
The ideal candidate would hold or would like to work towards the AAT qualification. Experience is preferred but full training will be provided.The role will be varied but will include:
- Aged debt – review of stop list.
- Incoming payment analysis with accounts manager.
- Identification of older accounts to escalate to legal proceedings.
- Answering the phone / deal with customer queries.
- Take phone payments from clients.
- Cover for accounts administrator.
- Calling new customers for upfront payments.
- Putting on invoices and invoice checking.
- Plus other general finance functions.
Key Skills Required
- Must be confident and able to communicate effectively on telephone.
- Must be computer literate and have experience using MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook etc).
- Some SAGE 50 experience preferred.
- Attention to detail is key.
- Sense of humour and able to work as part of a team.
- Comfortable working in a busy office environment. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to gain valuable experience in finance and further their career.
Hours - 9-5pm
Salary - Negotiable depending on experience.
To apply please email CV to: email@example.com