Wheelie bins are the most common waste management solution for our commercial customers.
Key Features :
- Wheelie bins are lightweight and mobile and can be sited close to where waste is produced
- Lockable lids and braked wheels for safety and security
- Secure containment of waste of light, compactable non-hazardous waste
- Regular scheduled collections to meet customers needs
- Suitable for retail, catering and office environment
- Comprehensive range of sizes to suit all eventualities
- Wheelie bins can be used both inside or outside commercial premises
- Can be used for collecting General Waste and Recyclable material.
|240 Litre Eurobin - glass/food||1.07m||0.58m||0.72m||3-5 Regular Bin Liners|
|360 Litre Eurobin||1.11m||1.37m||0.86m||5-7 Regular Bin Liners|
|660 Litre Eurobin||1.31m||1.37m||0.79m||10-12 Regular Bin Liners|
|1100 Litre Eurobin||1.32m||1.21m||1.09m||15-20 Regular Bin Liners|
Rollon / offs :
Our Rollon/off service is an ideal solution for managing large amounts of commercial and industrial waste. We can supply containers that are either open topped of lidded, both have a rear opening door.
When the container is full we can either collect and remove the container or exchange for another one.
Rollon/off bins can be used to dispose types of commercial and industrial waste/recycling such as:
- wood/green waste
|15.3 m3 (20 cu yd)||1.22 m||2.23 m||6.07 m|
|19.9 m3 (26 cu yd)||1.80 m||2.23 m||6.07 m|
|26.8 m3 (35 cu yd)||2.39 m||2.23 m||6.07 m|
|30.6 m3 (40 cu yd)||2.69 m||2.23 m||6.07 m|
Our Trade sacks ideal solution for commercial properties with restricted access or produce small quantities of waste.
Key Features :
- Suitable for retail and office environments with access restrictions or limited storage space
- Easy to handle
- Ideal option for commercial clients producing small volumes of waste
- Cost effective alternative to wheelie bins
- Regular scheduled collections
- New sacks delivered direct to your door
- Only pay for the sacks you use
- Can be used for collecting General Waste and Mixed Recycling